Soak in summer with outdoor dining at MANY locations in downtown Aurora. Call the restaurant or visit their social media page or website for more information.
- Altiro Latin Fusion, 1 E. Stolp Ave. (630) 800-1973 (seasonal outdoor dining at cozy parklets)
- Ballydoyle, 28 W. New York St. (630) 844-0400 (deck seating with a view of the Fox River)
- Charlie’s Creamery, 6 E. Downer Pl. (630) 340-4074 (covered patio)
- Craft Urban, Stolp & Downer (331) 248-8161 (coming soon!)
- DeCari Pizza To Go, 33 N. Lake St. (630) 844-8100 (outdoor picnic tables)
- Endiro Coffee, 29 W. New York St. (331) 256-6683 (patio and deck seating along the Fox River Trail)
- Gillerson’s Grubbery, 33 W. New York St. (630) 340-3719 (Pinney Street Patio + Test Kitchen)
- Jalisco Tacos Autentico, 110 N. Lake St. (630) 892-0102
- La Quinta de los Reyes, 36 E. New York St. (630) 859-4000 (outdoor patio)
- Society 57, 100 S. River St. (331) 205-8073 (sidewalk tables)
- Tredwell Coffee, 14 W. Downer Pl. Suite 18 (630) 844-1418 (outdoor deck along the Fox River)
- McCarty Mills Taproom, 140 S River St Suite 108 (630) 229-0451
- Reuland’s, 115 Oak Avenue (630) 859-2877
- Two Brothers Roundhouse, 205 N. Broadway (630) 264-2739
Restaurants in the state of Illinois are now operating under Phase 4 guidelines which include both indoor and outdoor dining options. Please call ahead to your restaurant of choice to find out more. Masks are required unless seated.