Thank you for supporting local restaurants in downtown Aurora during the coronavirus (COVID-19) shutdown that went into effect on March 17. Update: Stay at Home order continues to allow restaurants to offer carry-out and delivery. Beer/wine can also be delivered. Check restaurants for details.
All bars and restaurants in Illinois must close their doors to dine-in customers from the end of business Monday night through March 30, Governor JB Pritzker ordered Sunday, due to concerns about the spread of COVID-19.SOURCE
Eating is essential. Carry-out and delivery options are available. Take a peek at our impressive dining directory HERE.
- Altiro Latin Fusion: Carry-out and curbside pick-up + FREE delivery. Daily Noon to 8 p.m. All hospital and retirement home staff, postal and city employees, plus first responders 20% off.
- Ballydoyle-Aurora/Doughballs Pizza: Order online www.ballydoylepub.com or call 630-844-0400 for carry out. Every day from 3pm-9pm. Delivery through GrubHub, DoorDash and UberEats. Gift cards available on website.
- Calla Lily Victorian Tea Room: Currently closed. Order homemade jellies and other items via their website. (630) 340-4771
- DeCari To Go: Carry-out and delivery. First responders 50% off; Orders over $30 get 20% off; call for daily specials. (630) 844-8100
- Doughballs Pizza: www.doughballspizzas.com Call 630-844-5205 for carry out or delivery. Every day from 3pm-10pm. Also available on GrubHub, DoorDash, and Uber Eats.
- Endiro Coffee: Curbside pickup and DoorDash. Wed-Sun 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Payment via credit cards, debit cards, gift cards, NO CASH. (331) 256-6683. Check social media for complete directions on how to order curbside pickup.
- Gillerson’s Grubbery: A limited menu is available for take out and delivery. Check Facebook page HERE for menu options and online ordering links.
- Jake’s Bagels: Carry-out and curbside available. Open M-F 5:15 am to 3 pm and Saturday 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- La Quinta de los Reyes: Carry-out and delivery available. Open Mon-Sun 12 to 8 p.m. (630) 859-4000
- Reuland’s: Pick-up or delivery M-Sat 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Online menu HERE.
- Subway: Online order through app or third party + call carry out from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Taqueria Durango: (630) 859-2947
- Taqueria El Tio: (630) 844-6603
- Tecalitlan Mexican Restaurant: Carry-out services. Call to order. (630) 892-8059
- Tredwell Coffee: Curbside Pickup from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Place orders through mobile order ahead app (@cloosiv) or phone ahead (630-844-1418).
- Two Brothers Roundhouse: open for curbside pick up from 4:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. every night. The limited menu is available on Facebook. Buy food and get a discount on beer ($1 off) and spirits (10% off).
- U Samba?: Carry-out/Delivery. Grub Hub Free delivery up to 4 miles. Hours: T – Sat. 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m./5 to 7:30 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Suggestions: Tip the same amount you would if you dined in. Stock up on gift certificates/gift cards for a rainy day or to give friends/family/teachers year-round. Host a virtual dinner party or happy hour, and donate to the restaurant you would visit what you would tip staff.
Stock up on local gift cards
Photo credit: Amy Nelson Photography