Thank you for supporting local restaurants in downtown Aurora during the coronavirus (COVID-19) shutdown that went into effect on March 17. Update: Stay at Home order continues to allow restaurants to offer carry-out and delivery. Beer/wine can also be delivered. Check restaurants for details.
All bars and restaurants in Illinois must close their doors to dine-in customers from the end of business Monday night through March 30, Governor JB Pritzker ordered Sunday, due to concerns about the spread of COVID-19.SOURCE
Eating is essential. Carry-out and delivery options are available. Take a peek at our impressive dining directory HERE.
- Altiro Latin Fusion: Carry-out and curbside pick-up + FREE delivery. Daily Noon to 8 p.m. All hospital and retirement home staff, postal and city employees, plus first responders 20% off.
- Ballydoyle-Aurora/Doughballs Pizza: Doordash/Uber Eats or scheduling online pickup or delivery at https://www.toasttab.com/ballydoyleaurora/v3#!/. Call to order gift cards. (630) 844-0400
- Calla Lily Victorian Tea Room: Delivery for Aurora, Oswego and Montgomery. Open Mon-Sat 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for carry out and delivery. (630) 340-4771
- DeCari To Go: Carry-out and delivery. First responders 50% off; Orders over $30 get 20% off; call for daily specials. (630) 844-8100
- Endiro Coffee: Curbside pickup and DoorDash. Daily from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Payment via credit cards, debit cards, gift cards, NO CASH. (331) 256-6683. Check social media for complete directions on how to order curbside pickup.
- Gillerson’s Grubbery: A limited menu is available for take out and delivery. Check Facebook page HERE for menu options and online ordering links.
- Jake’s Bagels: Carry-out and curbside available. Open M-F 5:15 am to 3 pm and Saturday 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Reuland’s: Pick-up or delivery M-Sat 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Online menu HERE.
- Subway: Online order through app or third party + call carry out from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Two Brothers Roundhouse: open for curbside pick up from 4:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. every night. The limited menu is available on Facebook. Buy food and get a discount on beer ($1 off) and spirits (10% off).
- U Samba?: Carry-out/Delivery. Grub Hub Free delivery up to 4 miles. Hours: T – Sat. 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m./5 to 7:30 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Suggestions: Tip the same amount you would if you dined in. Stock up on gift certificates/gift cards for a rainy day or to give friends/family/teachers year-round. Host a virtual dinner party or happy hour, and donate to the restaurant you would visit what you would tip staff.
Stock up on local gift cards
Donate to local restaurants
Photo credit: Amy Nelson Photography